Friday, March 7, 2008

Six Word Memoir Meme

I was tagged by Book Calendar to write a six word memoir:

This is my memoir, posted in honor of Oprah and all her guest authors.

Don't believe a word I say.

This is an example of what Nancy Milford calls the false memoir and also of Epimenides paradox.


Here are the rules if I tagged you.


1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.

4. Tag five more blogs with links.

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!"

I'm tagging:

Aunti Dar

Freida Bee

Mr. Grudge

Mystic Veg

The Galloping Beaver

I very politely request their participation.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag, Rotus. I did it, but I keep going back and tweaking it (the six words.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever memoir, thanks for playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey , thanks for the tag...will try and get it it when i can...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! I did this meme a while back, too. It's not easy to sum up your life so far into 6 words! Forces you to cut through the crap, right?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated - so keep your comments moderate!

OpenID users will have their blog links again, yay!