Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Seventh Book Review Blog Carnival Is Up


Natasha at Maw Books Blog has worked from dawn till dark to produce today's Book Review Blog Carnival. No matter how hard I tried I lost count every time, but there are more than 80 posts in this issue. The range of subjects is, not surprisingly the biggest ever. There is something for every book lover on your Christmas list.

The eighth edition will be hosted by Bloody-Kisses.org on January 4th. You may submit a book review post from your blog at http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_5161.html. Everybody is welcome to participate.

2 comments:

  1. Submitted my review of Necropath. I hope this one will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine the work that goes into these things....you all are amazing for doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated - so keep your comments moderate!

OpenID users will have their blog links again, yay!